Conditions that increase your chances to receive social security disability.
Stage 4 cancer is an automatic listing and qualifies for disability in most cases.
- Unresectable – a tumor that is not fully or partially removed
- Recurrent – a tumor that returns near the original site after surgery, chemo or radiation. Applicable even if there is a considerable lapse of time
- Metastasized – cancer that has spread beyond the original site
Long term or permanent side effects from treatment
- Chemotherapy has been associated with the following long-term issues - Heart & liver problems, lung disease, bone, cataracts and reproductive disorders
- Radiation therapy has been associated with the following long-term issues - Heart, eye & intestinal problems, Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid), lung disease, reproductive disorders, cognitive dysfunction or bone weakness
Please call us or complete the contact form if you have any questions or wish to apply for Social Security Disability.
For more information, please call: (585) 663-6333
We are happy to answer your questions or to talk to you about your best course of action. CONTACT US
Focused on Client Service
& Personal Relationships CONTACT US