- Roger “What can I say? Wow! BROA and my specialist, James Redmond. were great! They are kind, caring, compassionate, and they know what they're doing! Thank God for these people. It's a no brainer! Call them today!”
- Carla Thank you big time!
“Thank you so very much for your assistance in helping us secure benefits for Tom. I am so grateful for the early determination and all the work associated with it to make it happen. I hope you realize the significant impact you have made in our lives. God bless”
- Patricia “Hello Everyone, Thank you so very much for the quick work you did to ensure that I received a disability check quickly. I am praising you to all those who are in need of your service. I am recovering nicely from my massive rotator cuff operation. Have a blessed holiday season and a wonderful New Year 2011. Respectfully”
- Kimberly“Well I have finally stopped crying long enough to send my greatest appreciation. For the first time in so long these are tears of hope and happiness. Thank you for that! Someone once spoke about Robert Hunter (Grateful Dead) saying ‘his voice belongs to that ray of fierce hope which dispels shadows.’ Well, your hard work has chased away many shadows, and has helped me along on my journey. You do wonderful things in your work Dave, and myself (and I’m sure so many others), along with my family, can’t thank you enough!”
- Paul“I was denied the first time I applied for Social Security Disability on my own a few years ago. After seeing a newspaper article about Benefit Representatives of America, Inc. I decided to call them. They were able to help me get approved the second time around. I recommend their services to anyone.”
- Patricia “My doctor told me about Benefit Representatives of America, Inc. They handled my case from the very beginning. Benefit Representatives of America, Inc. completed all the paperwork for me and I never had to call or go to the Social Security Administration (SSA) office! I was delighted with the work they did and even more delighted when I received my benefits from the SSA.”
- Donna “Thank you so much for all you’ve done. I’m so grateful for all your help. Always”
- Michele “During my application process, my representative, Pete Siracuse was always accessible which helped soothe my fears. I had originally hired an attorney, but during the first visit I felt uncomfortable. So I asked my physician for other options and he recommended Benefit Representatives of America, Inc. (BROA). I found the attorney’s approach and BROA’s approach were very different. With BROA I felt as if I really mattered to Pete (my representative) and contributing to my healthy welfare was his mission. Plus, as a fantastic bonus due to the BROA process, I received a sizeable backdated award–something the attorney’s office didn’t even look into. I was so pleased with BROA, I recommended them to a friend. She later reported that she had the same experience as me! My suggestion to anyone applying for SSD: please go with Benefit Representatives of America, Inc.! I cannot recommend them strongly enough. During this very difficult time, having them on your side is the best thing you can do for yourself.”
- Scott Dave, Thanx so much for taking/handling my case. I appreciate your easy going yet professional manner. I finally feel like I can breathe and move forward with much of my life that felt like it was on hold. Thank you again Dave to you and your staff.
- Len “Last year I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis which quickly and painfully changed my life. Due to the illness I was forced to seek help with Social Security Disability. When I looked at the amount of paperwork, time and effort I would have to put into it I decided get expert help. I chose Benefit Representatives of America, Inc.
They were very professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable. They explained they would do everything possible in helping with my case.
I was advised I would only have to pay them if I was awarded a settlement. Upon being awarded a settlement I paid a reasonable fee which I was glad to pay.
Thank you Benefit Representatives of America for being there.”
- Cheryl “My condition has no visible symptoms so I didn’t think I’d be able to get any benefits. Not only did Benefit Representatives of America, Inc. help me get benefits but I really appreciate how easy they made it for me!”
- Ronald “I turned to Dave Penrose from Benefit Representatives of America, Inc. for help in processing my Social Security Disability application. Dave was diligent, personable and was always available to answer my questions and concerns. I also found him very knowledgeable. Thank you!”
- Paul “I have to express my thanks and appreciation to Benefit Representatives of America, Inc. My representative, Pete Siracuse, handled my claim with the utmost of care and professionalism in a most timely fashion. In addition, he left no stone unturned when he organized my medical records and other items pertaining to my case. As a result of his careful attention to details I was approved for benefits in the first series of application processes thereby avoiding a lengthy appeal which saved my home and family.
Thanks again Pete!”
- Art “Thank you for taking the time to handle my recent disability claim. After meeting with Benefit Representatives of America, Inc. I am convinced their professional knowledge and agility provided for a quick and successful end to my sorting through miles of paperwork on my own. I really appreciate that they took so much time to acquaint me with the world of Social Security Benefit specialists. I learned a great deal and enjoyed having them represent me to the Social Security Administration. Thank you Benefit Representatives of America, Inc. for your time and consideration.”
- Frank “A family member referred Benefit Representatives of America, Inc. to me. I’m so glad they did! Benefit Representatives of America, Inc. did all the paperwork for me and made the process as easy as it could possibly be. I was approved the first time we applied and I received a large retroactive payment as the result of their experience and dedication. I recommend them to anyone.”
- Patti “David: You have no idea how grateful I am for what you have done for me. It’s a second chance.”
- Oakwood Financial Services “We have referred many of our clients to Benefit Representatives of America, Inc. for assistance with their Social Security applications and appeals. The direct experience and knowledge they have of the Social Security system is an invaluable asset.”